The Klipsch Gate seamlessly connects your legacy audio products to the all-new Klipsch Stream Wireless Multi-Room Audio System. Simply connect the Klipsch Gate to any audio source (CD player, turntable, etc.) to playback its content throughout your home, or plug the Klipsch Gate into a powered audio system
(receiver, sound bar, stereo, etc.) to stream music directly to your speakers.
• Connects seamlessly to your home Wi-Fi network
• Controlled from smartphone or tablet using Klipsch Stream App or DTS Play-Fi App.
• 3.5mm analog audio input + output
• Lossless audio quality through DTS Play-Fi integration
• Small design for easy placement
- EQ switch for use with different subwoofers
- Selectable signal-sensing or voltage triggered auto-on/off circuit
- 300 watts continuous into 8 ohms or 500 watts continuous into 4 ohms
- Line and speaker level inputs
- Rack ears included
- This high-powered device will drive up to two of any of these subwoofer modules and delivers 300 watts into an 8-ohm load (one subwoofer module) and 500 watts into a 4-ohm load (two subwoofer modules). It also comes with rack ears for fast and secure placement into any standard 19-inch rack.
To keep end users from inadvertently tampering with performance levels the majority of the RSA-500’s controls are housed on its rear panel. The fuse is also included on the back for quick and easy replacement. A detachable IEC power cord allows for the simple removal and reinstallation of the entire amplifier unit. The RSA-500 was also designed to “play nice” by offering standard input/output connectivity that will support any type of system.