Packing a 2 x 100 watt class D amplifier, the Klipsch PowerGate can drive even the most difficult speaker. So whether you use a pair of bookshelf speakers in the office or connect a pair of Klipschorn speakers, the PowerGate will deliver.
As part of the Klipsch Stream wireless multi-room audio system, anything you plug into the PowerGate can be selected and streamed for playback in other rooms of your house where Klipsch Stream products are located.
• 2 x 100 watt class D amplifier
• Wi-Fi connectivity for Klipsch Stream wireless multi-room audio integration
• USB Audio (Type B Connection)
• Bluetooth® wireless connectivity with AAC and apt-X decoding
• Phono pre-amp / RCA analog audio
• Optical (TOSLINK)
• Remote control
• 192kHz / 24-bit D/A Converter
• Headphone Output (3.5mm)
• Subwoofer Output
• Line level Pre-amp output (RCA analog)
- EQ switch for use with different subwoofers
- Selectable signal-sensing or voltage triggered auto-on/off circuit
- 300 watts continuous into 8 ohms or 500 watts continuous into 4 ohms
- Line and speaker level inputs
- Rack ears included
- This high-powered device will drive up to two of any of these subwoofer modules and delivers 300 watts into an 8-ohm load (one subwoofer module) and 500 watts into a 4-ohm load (two subwoofer modules). It also comes with rack ears for fast and secure placement into any standard 19-inch rack.
To keep end users from inadvertently tampering with performance levels the majority of the RSA-500’s controls are housed on its rear panel. The fuse is also included on the back for quick and easy replacement. A detachable IEC power cord allows for the simple removal and reinstallation of the entire amplifier unit. The RSA-500 was also designed to “play nice” by offering standard input/output connectivity that will support any type of system.